Effective campaigns require strategy and focused goals. Porch Light puts an effective plan in place to ensure your marketing and PR success.
Every successful business has a story that needs to be told. Let us help tell your story through many different mediums and communication channels.
We can help your company message be heard by thousands more people through newspapers, TV, radio, and other digital platforms.
Learn more about your audience and what works and what doesn’t work with your campaigns through real-time metrics and analytics.
Public Relations controls how an organization is perceived by the public. A strategic communications plan builds mutually beneficial relationships for a client and their “public,” including media, customers, prospects, community members and employees.
– Utilize strategy to develop effective campaigns
– Convey your organization’s story
– Monitor current events in traditional and social media
– Plan events to engage consumers and the media
– Foster relationships with influencers within the community
The piece of the public relations puzzle that involves working with the media to garner positive coverage and promote your company, organization or event without paying for advertising.
– Communicate company news and story ideas to reporters and decision-makers at newspapers, TV and radio stations as well as digital platforms.
– Write and distribute press releases and media advisories
– Facilitate media events
– Securing media interviews and placements
– Targeted media lists
– Real-time metrics
Marketing communcates the value of a good or service to a target audience. A strong marketing campaign coupled with public and media relations can amplify a message to the right consumers . Marketing offerings include
– Integrated Strategy
– Brand Management
– Social Media Management
– Website and Blog Content Writing and Management
– Strategic Email Marketing Campaigns
– Direct Marketing Campaigns
– Market Research
Learn a little more about how our clients have worked with Porch Light to grow their businesses.
I knew that Porch Light PR was an excellent fit for CloudOne from our first meeting. Their combined experience of Public Relations, Media and Marketing made this an easy choice. In our first month of our retainer alone, Porchlight PR helped secure CloudOne a feature in Inc. Magazine, Venture Beat and scheduled interviews with Indianapolis’ top media outlets. The ladies of Porchlight PR serve as an extension of our CloudOne Marketing Department and they have willingly immersed themselves in our company and quickly grasped what our brand stands for and the vision for our company’s future. I couldn’t ask for a better team of people always looking out for us and available around the clock.
– Nicole DelMastro, Director of Marketing, CloudOne
Porch Light PR was just what we needed for the promotion of our flagship event, Festival on Main. They secured us placement on all of Indy’s top news networks, as well as numerous radio interviews. They even had live media at the event! The best part was, they did it all behind the scenes and all I had to do was show up for the interviews. Without Porch Light, I don’t think the event would have been nearly as successful as it was, and we plan on using them for next year’s event.
– Heather Carpenter, President Indy Family Foundation, Chair, Indy Family Foundation Festival on Main